Hereafter "Sand Sleen" is the synonym for the hole simcluster of the five sims Second Life sims.
- Oasis of Sand Sleen is the city's name located within the city walls on
Sand Sleen and Sand Sleen South.
- Nine wells is the city's name located within the city walls on
Nine Wells East.
Both cities are full btb gorean places, based on the novel "Tribesmen of Gor".
- All other territories outside the city walls are Gorean rp sims,
and so called the Wastelands.
FULL COMBAT - PERMANENT CAPTURE - NO TIMELIMITS - FORCE COLLAR
METER AND GOREAN ATTIRE REQUIRED - ADMINS WILL EJECT FOR VIOLATION
SIMRULES OVERRIDE CITY AND CAMP RULES
1. Gor in SL is a hobby, take it serious but not to serious, please don't
forget: Nobody is perfect.
2. The sims are privately owned. Its owner is Guru Randwick, he invites
you to share one of his hobbies with him. Don't bother him with your problems, he's not the rubbish bin for your dramas.
Any decision of the sim owner is no subject to any discussion.
3. Dramas in Sand Sleen. We have zero tolerance with dramaqueens, dramakings, intriguers, you are a grown up in rl, so act as a grown up.
4. OOC in Sand Sleen and its adjoined sims.
The moment you are leaving the entry points on the
ground or on the skydesert is the moment you are entering a rp world.
- Absolutly no ooc chat in open chat, only admins are allowed to talk
ooc in open chat
- Keep IMs to a minimum
- No tp on the sim outside the entry points.
- Groupchat and IM are always OOC, be polite in IM and groupchat.
Insulting people in groupchat and will result in a three day ban.
- OOC visitors can not switch to IC once they left the entrys and can
not interact with other players. They also can be ordered to leave by any
resident, if they are disturbing rp, and if it would be "only" because of
5. Sand Sleen is an international sim.
The sims language is English.
we have native speakers in english and people translating sentence b
sentece before typing. Please be patient with people with another
mothertongue than english. We saw too much dramas caused by
missunderstandings, ask twice before you start an endless drama.
6. Meters, viewers and economy/health system in Sand Sleen:
- Combat meter is the GM meter
- NLS is the economy system, use only NLS tarsks for trading
- trading with GM ware is invalide
- Wearing of the NLS meter for the NLS health and hungry functions is
optional (you can wear GM meter and NLS meter on right and left
eyeball at the same time), take off the NLS meter before a fight.
- Only the SL viewer or the RLV viewer are allowed
- We strongly recommend that slaves use the RLV
- Users of cryoflife viewer will be banned
- Other third party viewer like emerald greenlife are not allowed in rp
7. Roles in Sand Sleen
- Free women
- Free men
8. We role play in an environment, based on the book "Tribesmen of Gor".
We strongly recommend to read the book if you want to play
permanently on this SIM. For a quick summary of expected tahari
roleplay refer to Luther's Scroll #40
9. Combat and raids in Sand Sleen.
- The entry points on the ground and the sky desert are 10 minutes safe
- No birds
- No resetting of meter
- Only admins call a rp as invalide
- No tarns
- No radars, scaners, trackers and so on
- The entry point "Sand Sleen city" must not be used for raids
- Gorean weapons only
- No dual wielding (Including attaching a second bow to your hud - and
using scripted arrow hits)
- No jumping/somersault ao's during battles.
- No speed enhancers
- No shields and push scripts
- No sliding
- No animal walk/run ao's.
- No fighting while swimming (although the ao is allowed)
- No fighting while dragging a leashed captive
- Raids, caputre and death
10. Assasins in Sand Sleen.
Assassins are a part of Gor but not mentioned
in the book "Tribesmen of Gor".
- Admins and the simowber can not be assassinated
- Only two kills by assassins per month on all five sims
- Maximal 3 assassins as residents as a total on all five sims at the same
time are allowed.
- Maximal two storylines with assassin kills at the same time on all five
- Assassins must rp at least five days in the city or camp of their victim
for a valid kill.
- Accredited assassins must identify their mark through roleplay, then
follow through with the kill. A log will be forwarded to the victim of
both the identification process, and the kill. This log is to be kept and
given to an administrator when requested. Accredited means that
you are male, trained, have a Master Assasin that has certified you
as a BC of Gor, don the black of an assassin, and wear the mark on
your forehead throughout the hunt and kill.
11. BTB RP and Gor RP
- Sand Sleen South Sand Sleen aswell as the City of Nine Wells are btb sims.
Therefore female fighters aswell as Panthers/Talunas are
not allowed. If you play a fighting woman and want to enter the city
please see our dresscode and leave your weapons
(other than dagger and hairpins) at home! Follow the rules for free women.
- Wastelands of Sand Sleen is a Gor rp sim and female fighters are
tolerated there, as long as they accept to be collared by loosing a fight.
Please ask Rear Hynes for further information in case want to play a female
12. RP exclusions:
We will not rp with:
- people banned from the Sand Sleen and/or Nine Wells sims
- alts of banned people
- people/assassins hired by banned people or their alts
- we will not rp any kind of story started by banned people or their alts
- related persons of banned people or their friends
13. TOS of the Linden Labs
Sand Sleen Sims is part of the Second Life (SL) community, and
therefore subject to the Rules of SL as laid out and upheld by Linden
14. City and Camplaws
15. Human avatars only, larl and kurii shapes are allowed
16. The sim admins are the rp moderators, members of the city councils can
moderate rp if no admin is around. Although remember: RP is dynamicc, handle your troubles in a gorean way, if no admin/moderator is around!
Sahraa Shelman, Yilvina Moonites , Angel Firethorn